CALL FOR PAPERS Central European Political Science Association (CEPSA)
Publicado el 18 de junio de 2012 a las 08h. y 07m. en General
for the CEPSA Annual Conference 2012, Budapest
Crisis and Governance in East Central Europe
26-27 October, 2012
Europe is currently facing a crisis that touches upon a wide range of economic, societal and political areas. East Central Europe is deeply affected by this crisis but parallel to that it also struggles with some of the consequences of an uneven political transition and economic integration. The conference analyzes how governments, parties, national communities and public administrations tackle these challenges.
- Party systems and elections in East Central Europe
- Central Eastern Europe in the European Union
- Identity, nationhood, minorities in East Central Europe
- Crisis and public policy in Easts Central Europe
- Hungarian Political Science Association
- Central European Political Science Association
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, Institute of Political Science
Partners: Andrássy University, Budapest
- András Bozóki (Central European University)
- Karin Liebhart (University of Vienna)
- Krisztina Arató (Eörtvös Loránd University)
- Silvia Mihaliková (Comenius University)
Abstracts of proposals (200-250 words) containing indication of the chosen panel should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 July 2012.
Information on acceptance: 20 July 2012
Paper submission deadline: 30 September 2012
Papers will be available online at http://www.cepsa.at
There is no conference fee.
Please note that, according to the traditions of CEPSA, the organizers cover the accommodation costs of 2 participants from CEPSA member associations, Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Lithuania, and also those of former CEPSA presidents.
Please note that we cannot cover travel costs.