IPSA-NUS Methods School, Singapore, July 8-19, 2013
Publicado el 24 de mayo de 2013 a las 10h. y 16m. en IPSA
National University of Singapore
July 8-19, 2013
This year's Methods School offers eleven courses in quantitative, qualitative, and formal methods:
- Applied Data Analysis
- Case Studies and Causal Inference
- Discourse Analysis I: Discourse and Visual Analysis
- Discourse Analysis II: Constructing an Intersubjective National Identity Data Base
- Experimental Methods
- Game Theory
- Mixed Method Designs
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA): Research Designs and Methods
- Regression Analysis
- Survey Methods I: Interviews and Survey Design
- Survey Methods II: Survey Data Analysis
All courses are taught by highly experienced international faculty and provide participants with rigorous training in state-of-the-art research methods.
Registration deadline: June 30, 2013.
Deadline for financial aid applications: May 31, 2013.