News in the next IPSA Participation
Publicado el 1 de septiembre de 2010 a las 00h. y 00m. en IPSA
We are presently in the production of the next issue of Participation (Vol.34, no.2, 2010). As we are once again planning a special section on news from the national associations, I would like to invite you to submit a short news about your association.
- The news could be just about anything you want (next conference, new nomination, call for papers, etc.).
- The message should be in a Word format;
- Should have a title starting with your association name (Ex: APSA – 25th Congress);
- Should go between 200 and 500 words (maximum);
- We encourage you to attach a small picture or logo with your email (jpeg format), so we could put it with your news. The image must have a good resolution.
I will accept news until September 15, 2010.
Important: Keep in mind that this issue of Participation will be published somewhere around the end of October, so do not advertise news that could be outdated by November 1, 2010. This is very important. I will not publish news that expires before that date.