IBEI - Assistant Professor position - International Security
IBEI Assistant Professor 2022 - International Security
Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree, and must show a good publications record in peer-reviewed journals and/or major scholarly presses or (in the case of applicants who have recently completed their PhDs) the promise of one. They should have obtained their Ph.D. degree in the five years prior to their application (career breaks excluded). Excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to contribute to collaborative research projects are also essential for this position. Assistant Professors are expected to teach in IBEI's Master's degree programmes (teaching in English) and to participate in IBEI's activities and research programmes.
- A letter of interest summarizing their academic goals and potential contributions to IBEI.
- A complete curriculum vitae including a list of publications (detailing impact evidence).
- A sample of previous research (provide only two papers).
- An outline of a proposed research agenda for the next five years.
- A teaching statement (describing teaching methods and strategies to engage students).
- Two reference letters.